Saturday, July 22, 2006

Entourage: Product placements.

Although not the clumsy, product placement whore The Sopranos became, last week's Entourage episode (season 3, episode 6) maybe one of the most ham-handed placement jobs to date. 4 Aston Martins, one for each of the 4 main characters. Stupid and insulting. Maybe I would be more forgiving if the storylines and writing hadn't slipped so much this season.

The previous episode (season 3, episode 5) also opened with a placement, but I dig that Drama was inserted into The Godfather videogame. Can you design your character/avatar in that game?

Bye (for now) and thanks for all the ham-handed product placements


Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.