Saturday, July 01, 2006

SACRILICIOUS COW

SACRILICIOUS: So good, you know its not right.

Except or my sick, sick love for Skittles I am not really a candy or desert kind of guy. Yesterday, I wandered into Maggie Moo's, an ice cream franchise on Mahattan's UES. I ordered a large serving of a flavor called Chocolate Better Batter. Tastes like chocolate cake batter. Fucked me right in the mouth. Sacrilicious. The sign says "Ice Cream and Treatery". It should say "Ice Cream Treachery."

I just back from getting my re-up. It might as well be methedone. I don't see myself getting off this shit.



Other things I believe to be Sacrilicious:
1. Skittles
2. Fois Gois
3. The Julian potatoes at Le Pessoir (Grand Case, St. Martian). Yea, Cheese and potatoes. I've never been sneak attack mouth fucked like I was at Le Pessoir. Never saw it coming.
4. The apples in the garden of eden.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

DUDE YOU ARE SO FULL OF SHIT IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY.HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY COMPARE DIFFERENT KINDS OF TREATS TO BEING ADDICTED TO METHEDONE?THIS IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM IN AMERICA AND DOES NOT NEED TO BE TAKEN SO LIGHTLY BY JACKASSES LIKE YOU.YOU NEED TO FIND A DIFFERENT METEFORE FOR YOU'R KIDDISH LITTLE FEDISHES DICKSHIT

Tom Sherman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

dude, you are pretty rediculous.