Sunday, July 16, 2006

This is what happens when you blow pot smoke into a pregnant cat's face.

OK. I'm not sure if that is the cause of this 2 faced newborn kitten. Veterinarians haven't offered any explanations either. See video on NBC10.



The old saying goes, "Two head are better than one". No one has ever said anything nice about two faces. I hope "Tiger" (the name the little boy who owns the two faced feline would like to give him) is ok.

This is a two headed chick I bought on the internet. I named him Clickity Clack.

"And I get in to the rhythm... click click clack" -Thom Yorke on "And it Rained all Night". Track 7 on The Eraser.
Clang Associations are sighs of thought disorders



A google image search for two headed turns up a cornucopia of deformation. For your rubber-necking pleasure:







No comments: