Sunday, October 08, 2006

"Regular" Repulsion

I identified TWO people yesterday that actually like candy corn?!?!?! (They must be "others", I'm convinced.)

One even pointed me the site of the National Confectioners Association, the evil organization behind candy corn.

I stumbled upon their insidious secret plan to distribute that vile creation beyond the Halloween season. It was in the "fun facts" sidebar.

Candy Corn is not just for Halloween anymore. Candy makers have made Reindeer Corn for Christmas, Cupid Corn for Valentines Day and Bunny Corn for Easter.

It seems they will stop at nothing. They've even joing forces with The Empire and will be using candy corn stormtroopers to enforce mandatory consumption.

Help us Lewis Black, you're our only hope.

UPDATE: One of the others just sent me this, it's New York Metro's "Consumer Report" on candy corn. (What's the point? Really?)

No comments: