Friday, November 03, 2006

Mildly amusing and outrageously funny

Went to the movies today.

Saw this spot during the previews. Mildly Amusing.

The movie was Borat. Outrageous. There are a couple of scenes that will "flip ya, flip ya for real."

Here he is on last weeks SNL.

Here is a link to a New York magazine piece on "squirm comedy".

SEE ALSO Marketing power play: Borat (Sacha Baron Cohen)


Reel Fanatic said...

I'm not sure I like all kinds of ambush comedy, but I definitely like Borat from what I've seen of Ali G, so I can't wait to see the movie later today

Tom Sherman said...

There are some great scenes in the movie. I thought my head was gonna pop off a few times.

I actually find SC's ambush style far less disturbing than the when performed by Michael Moore. (Not to mention funnier)