Monday, January 22, 2007

Surface Tension

I get very creeped out by people who are obviously going to great lengths to cover up as much of their body surface as possible. Out of deep, deep respect for Karl Lagerfeld I will keep my thoughts as to what it "means" to myself.

Here is a group of people that don't have that particular psychological affliction.

No Pants 2k7

Our 6th Annual No Pants Subway Ride took place on Saturday, January 13. Around 300 people participated this year, making it the largest No Pants mission ever. If you're unfamiliar with our No Pants series, check the missions page for write-ups of the previous five installments. This year's ride was loads of fun, and unlike last year, it went off without a hitch. We had a great group filled with all different shapes, sizes, races, and ages.

I don't know what the big deal is, Porky Pig NEVER wore pants.

No comments: