Saturday, February 24, 2007


Went to the SonicVision show at the planetarium and a midnight showing of Reno 911 last night.

Dispite my lack of love for Moby, he did a nice job selecting tracks for this. A plesant surprise for me was the iclusion of Mea Culpa off of the Eno/Byrne collaboration My Life in the Bush of Ghosts. Hearing it loud on such a great sound system was amazing. Much more layered and intricate than I realized (and I've listened to that song aleast 200 times).

Here is a video I found for Mea Culpa on YouTube. (Obviously not what is used in theSonicView show)

There is actually a nice review and some pics of the SonicVision show here.

Image from the Mea Culpa section of SonicVision.

Reno 911 was a good. Not Borat funny, but I def got my money's worth in laughter.

No comments: