Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Sexual Well-Being

Sexul Well-Being is what they call vibrator sales on Drugstore.com.

The range of products available is pretty impressive considering the destiation site is so pedestrian and public but the fun part is the reviews. For example, this one, from the page I screen grabbed below.

Not powerful enough, drains batteries quickly, not that fun.
I tried to be fair in my assessment of this product. You might think otherwise about it, but if you are a beginner, I guess it would be a good starter vibe. However I'm more inclined to get something else.
-- Amanda-Lynn, Huntsville, AL on December 27, 2006

Amanda-Lynn of Huntsville, AL didn't bother to click anonymous wen she posted her review. Based on the date of her post she didn't get what she wanted for Christmas either. Not even close.

Here's another page with a great assortment of reviews.

This is one of my favorities from that page:
I purchased the first version of this vibrator back in the mid 1990's. It took about 10 years of pretty much DAILY use before the motor finally gave way. Luckily, I had purchased a backup, which is this version of the same item. The only attachment that has ever worked for me is the grapes (the small round balls), but OMG - it surely does work! This is DEFINITELY worth the investment.

No comments: