Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Van Halen Rocks!

I gotta say, they may be getting a little long in the tooth (mid 50s) but they put on one of the tightest rockinest shows I've seen in a long time. ALL of them are on top of their game, the band's chemistry was great and it looked like they were having a great time. (The exact opposite of the terrible Police show I saw this summer.)

I also got to spend the night with some of the funnest and funniest fuckers I know. Thank's for a great night boys! My eyes were watering from laughter on more than one occasion.



Van Halen photos on my Flickr site

Billboard Magazines review of last night's MSG show

Here a quote:
The bottom line, and it ain't hyperbole: on this crisp fall night, Van Halen was, if only for two hours, once again the greatest rock band in the world. And that was the greatest surprise of all.


No comments: