Sunday, December 23, 2007

Fun with Craigslist: Aging Creative Hack with small penis, poor speller, seeks companionship.

Thinking about Cajun Boy's experiments on Craigslist I was reminded of something did this past Autumn. I was dating someone and when asked where we met (why do people always ask that?) I would tell people that she responded to a Craigslist ad I poste The ad read: Aging Creative Hack with small penis, poor speller, seeks companionship.


The girl I was seeing dared me to actually post that and see what kind of results I got. I immediately got 2 responses:


#1
Hello, how are you.
I saw your ad on craigslist. I live in Manhattan. If you like my pic
email me back and we can go on from there. Please send pics too.


#2
amazingly proficient creative with tiny vag....
good match no?

Maybe there is someone for everyone.

1 comment:

king friday said...

A few weeks ago, X the Owl forwarded me a link he found on CL with the title "Single meow meow female seeking hot meow meow with a purrfect meow male right meow"

Unfortunately, the link has been removed. we think it may have been a certain Land of Make Believe resident called "H. Pussycat".

Meow meow indeed.