Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Contextual Positioning?

I was reading Wired News and saw the following article: Researchers Work on Cocaine Vaccine. What caught my eye was the AP ad for a video segment on Jack Nicholson. Was this Contextually positioned to go along with the article.



That AP ad actually rotated 2 features. The second was about legislation issues surround crack cocaine prosecution.



I posted the pic below last summer in the post: In this week's US Weekly. Look at the tell-tale white ring around Jack's nostril.



2 comments:

Ollie said...

Reminds me of the (awful) Kurt Cobain v.s. Google Adsense!

Eamon said...

Great blog

Would you be interested in exchanging links?

My blog is on creative-thinking, communications and media.

I have worked as an Advertising Account Planner (the person behind the 'big idea' in a campaign / brand values), TV Researcher and IT Consultant.

Eamon
www.spotlightideas.co.uk
eamon1972@hotmail.co.uk