Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Happy Anniversary to YESbutNObutYES

It's been 3 years since Scaramouch asked if I would be interested in starting a blog with him and we launched YESbutNObutYES. It's been a long time since I've been an active participant in YBN (my interests always felt a bit odd alongside the voice that developed) but I've watched with pride as the crew that Scaramouch assembled built it into the juggernaut it is today.

You can read Scaramouch's anniversary post here.

I designed the logo. The face that appears above the typography was a sketch that Scaramouch did while we were working on Vaseline Intensive Care at JWT. It was supposed to be a woman with bad skin. It became "Connie" (as in contradiction).


Scaramouch said...

Glad the T shirt looks so good on your sister.

Thomas Sherman said...

A potshot, on our anniversary no less.