Thursday, January 03, 2008


I was at a dinner part a few nights ago and we realized that BR has a superpower that he has unknowingly possessed for, well, maybe his whole life. He can disable electronic devices. Not manually, just by being in the room. He apparently inherited it, his mother could never get vending machines to work.

It's a good thing that one of his closest friend's superpower is just the opposite. His presence ensures the proper working of electronic devices.

My favorite superpower was J's. When I asked him what his superpower was he said: "I know what people are going to wear next".

If I had a superpower it would be the ability to make people orgasm or crap their pants on command. I think that would get me just about everything I want in life.

On IM just now I asked TR what her superpower is. She said "I i wish for something and three months later i get it". I told her to get me a motorcycle... and some love.

No comments: