Thursday, June 19, 2008

Documentary: Living With Large Male Genetalia

Normally I don't post so many things about sex and genitalia but this week has seen a large number of items in this area. I'm not sure if it has something to do with Father's Day or I'm tapping into a larger trend in the collective (dirty-minded) unconscious. Speaking of large posts...

A short documentary about a man, his big penis and his understanding wife.

From The Sherman Foundation Archives:

Penis. The Other White meat

Vagina Power and Penis Power

From Wang to ejaculation target in no time flat.


WOW GOLD said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
batistuta said...

I think that it is really good! I Would like to read more about this because it is so cool! thanks !! I think that you have to prove kamagra it is one of the things that !!