Sunday, January 04, 2009

Happy New Year

I know I've been off the radar for a couple of weeks, my longest hiatus since I started The Foundation's blog. I've had a nice break and I hope all of my friends and blog readers have as well. 2008 was a wild turbulent year, geopolitically, in domestic politics, economicaly... there a lot of things in play. I'm still trying to get my head around what has changed, what's changing and what will.

I will refrain from getting too serious. Here are some interesting stats from a Harris Poll on sex and internet reliance.

Percentage that would rather go without sex than internet service for 2 weeks:
Women: 46%
Men: 30%

Internet over sex for the 18 to 34 years old range:
Women: 49%
Men: 39%

For women between 35 and 44 the number jumps to 52%.


It's a new year people, time to reflect on the past and, for gods sake, get our priorities straight.


CNET: Internet or sex, which would you choose?

2 comments:

Bob Ichter said...

fuck the internet....what kind of choice is that? What dickweed would pick the internet over some pussy?
Certainly not this knucklehead, assuming we're talking quality pussy, and not something you've been banging forever, or something you have to beg for....begging for it negates its value. But I digress....
Happy New Year

kathleen said...

Ok, apparently, I am not your average woman, and I gotta agree with the general gist of Bob's statement (I would have used different words, maybe).